- Battery Facts - Battery is the most critical component in the complete energy system. Any battery string is only as good as its weakest cell. A cell can fail in as little as two days. One weak cell can damage other cells in the string. Battery connections can loosen over time with heat. The life of a lead acid cell halves every 10°C above 25°C. Battery failures follow bath tub curve. Capacity degradation over time.
- Why Battery management system - Increased battery life, Reduced TCO, Avoid downtime, Increased safety, Avoid unexpected capital expenditure
- Our Solution provides - Optimize battery life by replacing batteries at the correct time, improve safety by reducing the need for physical contact with the battery bank, 24/7 alarm notifications enable quick response to potential battery issues, make informed decisions from automatically captured and consistently reported data, reduce maintenance and replacement costs by monitoring and performing preventative maintenance, save time by having remote access to battery data and pinpointing faults to specific individual batteries, helps planning capital cost – No emergency hick-ups, can be scaled up in a planned manner.
Cold Storage remote monitoring & Control
- Cold Storages Facts – These are established to provide a controlled temperature, humidity and clean environment to the perishable goods like fruits & vegetables, dairy products, poultry and certain pharma products. It is therefore necessary to provide monitored and controlled environment.
- Why Cold storage monitoring and control system–Provides increased shelf life, Reduces wastage, Timely alarms, Optimum Energy Consumption, Enable decision making in isolating expired items, schedulingdelivery cycle.
- Our Solution Helps in optimize stored items life by maintaining the correct environment, 24/7 alarm notifications to enable quick response to potential issues, make informed decisions from automatically captured and consistently reported data, reduce maintenance costs by pinpointing actions required, save energy consumption by regulating the Air Conditioning based on environment requirement, can be scaled up in a planned manner.
Standalone Solar Power Plants
- Solar PV plant facts - Design of plant heavily depends on insolation, which varies as per Time of year/Sun declination/Latitude/Sun-Earth distance/Time of day/atmospheric condition. Design also needs to consider the fact that PV cell performance declines as temperature of module rises. Proper safety earthing, judicious space considerations, Charge Controllers with essential algorithms to achieve maximum power, Inverter and battery sizing are other factors that need attention for design; Performance depends on how maintenance is managed. Therefore special attention is needed to design to acquire the maximum performance ratio.
- Designed to provide smooth power needs - 3/6/10 kW standard system (also Custom built system), Complying to international standards, Reliability and total control, fully integrated system, remote management.
- Our Solution provides - Clean and cost effective energy, Design that provides reliable power under all worst operating conditions, Quality and reliable products, Compatible PV panels – Charge controller – Inverter – Batteries, Standard configuration 3/6/10 kWp. Customization taken up in special cases, Remote maintenance support, High performance ratio, Can be scaled up in a planned manner.
Solar PV asset management
- Insolation varies as per Time of year
- Sun declination
- Sun-Earth distance
- Time of day and atmospheric conditions
- Installation size on vast area
- number of components huge
- far off places
- Performance ratio
- performance index
- system efficiency
- system yield
- cost per peak watt power
Factors impacting performance
- Solar resource availability
- Module/array temperature
- solar spectral variations
- angle of incidence
- mounting orientation
- solar cell and inverter efficiency
- dust, dirt and soiling
- Efficiency of PV panels keeps reducing with age
- Products efficiency is important to overall yield
Industrial Process Automation
- Automation facts - forays at five levels addressing specifically Measurement/signal devices & actuators, embedded controllers/drive systems, process optimization controllers/simulators, supervisory/production control systems, Asset Management systems and Information systems.
- Where do they find synergy with us – Power Systems, Metal, Mining, Material Handling, Oil & Gas, Defence, Railways for diverse processes.
- Our solution provide - Concept-to-Commissioning with focus on rendering end-to-end solutions. Distinction of establishing Business with sound product knowledge and thorough understanding of Control & Automation Systems with abilities in optimizing product performance and efficiencies. Proven abilities in managing technically advanced applications and state of the art Automation and Process Control Systems.
And Many More
Automation facts - forays at five levels addressing specifically Measurement/signal devices & actuators, embedded controllers/drive systems, process optimization controllers/simulators, supervisory/production control systems, Asset Management systems and Information systems.